The “Vehicle of Interest” video in the Nancy Guthrie case was turned over to police


Investigators are looking into a new lead as they continue their desperate search today cohost Savannah Guthriethe mother, Nancy Guthrie.

Surveillance footage from a Circle K in Arizona captured a “vehicle of interest,” according to the report NBC newsand has been handed over to the authorities.

How Us Weekly previously Nancy, 84, was last seen on January 31 shortly before 10:00 p.m. after having dinner at his daughter Anne and her husband Tommaso Cionihouse of Tommaso allegedly dropped off his mother-in-law at her Catalina Foothills home at 9:48 p.m., approximately a 15-minute drive from the gas station where the vehicle of interest was later seen.

Nancy was reported missing on Sunday, February 1, after the elderly woman did not show up for a church event and the police immediately began investigating the case.

Savannah Guthries' mother, Nancy Guthrie, was asleep before she was taken, the sheriff says


Related: Savannah Guthrie’s mother, Nancy, was ‘asleep’ before being ‘taken’: police

Authorities are releasing new details about the ongoing search for Today’s Savannah Guthrie’s missing mother, Nancy Guthrie. “Something unusual happened in that house that made us say, ‘Wow, there’s something wrong here.’ Something doesn’t add up,” Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos shared exclusively with Us Weekly on Monday, February 2. “We’re going to pull over and (…).

“Something unusual happened in that house that made us say, ‘Wow, something is wrong here. Something doesn’t add up,’” Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos explained exclusively we on Monday “We’re going to pull out all the stops and go from every angle. We really hope it’s a search and rescue mission and we find her and she’s safe and sound. But it would be unfair if we didn’t look at what’s in front of us and say, ‘We have to act.'”

Nanos continued, “This is an 84-year-old lady who’s safe in her home asleep and she’s being taken. And that should never happen.”

Feature Sheriff gets emotional talking about the Nancy Guthrie Savannah Guthrie case

Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos Jan Sonnenmair/Getty Images

On Wednesday, February 4, the Guthrie family released a video asking Nancy’s would-be kidnapper or kidnappers to let the siblings know she was alive.

“We’re ready to talk. However, we live in a world where voices and images are easily manipulated,” Savannah said in the video, flanked by her brother and sister. “We need to know without a doubt that she is alive and that you have her. We want to hear from you and we are willing to listen. Please contact us.”

The FBI is now involved in the search for the presenter's missing mother


Related: The FBI is now involved in the search for Savannah Guthrie’s missing mother, Nancy Guthrie

The search for Savannah Guthrie’s missing mother, Nancy Guthrie, has grown. NBC News reported Wednesday, Feb. 4, that the FBI is now involved in the investigation, which also includes about 100 sheriff’s office detectives. The outlet also reported that President Donald Trump reached out to Savannah, 54, after an interview with NBC (…)

The federal government has also gotten involved after Nancy’s shocking disappearance. That same day, President donald trump said he had personally spoken with Savannah and “let her know that I am directing ALL federal law enforcement to be available to the family and local law enforcement, IMMEDIATELY,” in a post shared on Truth Social on Feb. 4.

Two days later, Trump, 79, revealed that authorities had done so discovered “clues” related to the research that he believed were “very strong”.

“I think we might have some answers pretty soon,” he added while speaking to the press on Air Force One. “I’m not talking about an investigation, I’m talking about a solution. We have some things that may be coming out reasonably soon from the DOJ or the FBI or whoever, it could be definitive. … A lot has happened in terms of this horrible situation in the last few hours.”

On Saturday, February 7, the Pima County Sheriff’s Office confirmed in a statement that there are still no suspects connected to the case. They also did not clarify whether the vehicle of interest has been officially linked to Nancy’s disappearance, noting that it is “standard practice to search nearby residences or businesses for any available video.”



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *