The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Sutton Stracke is moving on after a burglary at his home while in Las Vegas for BravoCon.
Stracke, 54, and a cast member Kathy Hiltontheir houses were robbed in November while they were at the annual convention.
During an appearance on Thursday, January 8 Watch What Happens Live with Andy CohenStracke was asked if the culprits had been arrested, to which he replied, “No.”
host Andy Cohen then asked Stracke, “Did they get a lot?”
“Oh yeah, it’s bullshit,” the Sutton Concept founder he said. “It’s okay. It’s, you know, as we all know, it’s just stuff.”
She continued: “I mean, some of (it) was very sentimental to me and it meant a lot.”
Stracke said he is now trying to get over the scary incident.
“You have to get over the mental part of it all,” she explained, “and just know that you’re going to be safe. That’s the most important part: making my house safe, making me feel safe. But yeah, it wasn’t fun at all.”
The RHOBA star also thanked Bravo fans for helping her get through the tough time.
“The fans were really great during BravoCon,” he said. “Nobody knew, and just seeing everybody, it really cheered me up and got me through the weekend. It really did.”
Stracke’s home was targeted over the weekend of November 14-16 while she and her cast mates were in Las Vegas for BravoCon 2025.
“On the morning of Saturday, November 15th, I was notified by the Los Angeles Police Department that my residence had been the target of a home invasion that day. The individuals involved entered through a kitchen window and stole all of my luxury handbags. They also took fine jewelry,” she said in a statement. Us Weekly at that time. “Since then, I have hired a 24-hour armed security team and replaced the property’s existing surveillance systems. I am fully cooperating with the authorities as they continue their investigation.”

Stracke’s dog walker called 911 around 11:54 a.m. local time on Nov. 15, reporting an open window at the star’s home, according to police records obtained by we. The police went to the scene and received a complaint.
Later, on November 15, Hilton’s husband, Rick Hiltonalso called 911 to report that three burglars were inside the family home, TMZ reported at the time. The suspects had fled the scene when police arrived. Rick was unharmed, although it is unclear if anything was taken from the residence.
During Thursday WWHL Appearance, Stracke was also questioned about his friendship with the former co-star Garcelle Beauvais. Beauvais, 59, appeared to break the pair’s close bond after dramatically leaving the RHOBA reunion of season 14, which aired last year.
“I have no regrets. I look back on my friendship with Garcelle so fondly,” Stracke said. “I wish I had a better ending, a face-to-face ending… She finished it, for sure.”
Stracke previously opened up about the end of his friendship with Beauvais exclusively to we at BravoCon.
“It was a deep friendship. I threw a shower for his son,” she said we. “I called him. I texted him a lot. … I have 50-year friendships, so I’ve never lost a friend like that. It’s unusual for me.”



