Savannah Guthriethe husband of Michael Feldmanhas spoken out after the FBI released photos of a possible subject in his mother-in-law Nancy Guthriethe case of the missing person.
“Someone may recognize this person,” Feldman, 57, wrote via Instagram on Tuesday, February 10, sharing the photos and videos of the alleged kidnapping subject.
He pleaded with his supporters: “Please help us. Bring her home.” Nancy, 84, was reported missing on February 1st and not found.
Feldman, who is married to Savannah, 54, since 2014re-released FBI surveillance footage from Nancy’s home in Tucson, Arizona, hours after authorities shared the video publicly. (Feldman and Savannah share daughter Vale, born in August 2014 and son charley born December 2016).

Michael Feldman, Savannah Guthrie,
Mike Coppola/Getty Images for Chefs for Childhood CancerIn the black and white videoa masked man approaches what appears to be Nancy’s front door. He tries to cover the camera with his glove before walking back into the archway and grabbing something on the floor, apparently to knock out the cameras.
“New Images in Search of Nancy Guthrie,” FBI Director Kash Patel he wrote via X on Tuesday, sharing the clip and four black and white photographs of the scene “Over the past eight days, the FBI and the Pima County Sheriff’s Department have been working closely with our private sector partners to continue to recover any images or video footage from Nancy Guthrie’s home that may have been lost, damaged or inaccessible due to various factors, including the removal of recording devices. The video was recovered from residual data located on back-end systems.”
The FBI added: “Working with our partners, as of this morning, law enforcement has uncovered this new previously inaccessible footage showing an armed individual who appears to have tampered with Nancy Guthrie’s front door camera on the morning of her disappearance.”
Feldman also shared two of the images with his social media followers, including a full-body shot of the alleged assailant and a close-up image of the man holding a plant of some kind.
Her latest Instagram slide included two pictures of Nancy and the FBI’s phone number, as well as the number of the Pima County Sheriff’s Department for any tips on the case.

Savannah, who has been absent the today show since his mother’s disappearance, he also discussed the new surveillance photos on Tuesday.
“We think she’s still alive. Take her home,” Savannah he wrote via Instagram. “Anyone with information please contact 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324) or the Pima County Sheriff’s Department 520-351-4900.”
In a separate post on social media, Savannah wrote: “Someone recognize this person. We believe they are still out there. Bring them home.”
Nancy was last seen on January 31 after attending dinner with family members, including daughter Annie Guthrie. (Nancy shares daughters Annie and Savannah and son Cameron Guthrie with her late husband Charles Guthriewho died when he was 49 after suffering a heart attack.)
Savannah’s mother was reported missing the next day after she failed to meet with friends and was unable to attend her Sunday church service virtually.
“We have a starting point,” said the Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos explained exclusively Us Weekly on February 2, noting that Annie was the last person to see her mother. “The family brought her home from dinner between 9:30 and 9:45 p.m.” on Saturday, January 31.

He added: “So we would back it up to even 9 or 8.30pm to start looking.”
As the search for Nancy has continued, Savannah and her siblings have spoken out in hopes that someone will come forward with information that can help bring her back.
“Our mother is a kind, faithful, loyal and fiercely loving woman of kindness and light. She is funny, waltzing and smart,” Guthries said in an Instagram video shared. on February 4. “She has grandchildren who adore her and crowd around her and shower her with kisses. She loves fun and adventure. She is a devoted friend. She is full of kindness and knowledge. Talk to her and you will see.”
On Sunday, February 8, authorities confirmed that the investigation is ongoing. The next day, Savannah posted an emotional video before the deadline for an alleged ransom of 6 million dollars.
“Just wanted to drop by and share some thoughts as we head into another week of this nightmare,” Savannah said Monday, February 9. “We believe that somehow, someway, (Nancy) is hearing these prayers and that God is lifting her up even in this darkest time and in this darkest place. We believe our mother is still out there.”
While Savannah and her siblings have been vocal during the search for Nancy, Savannah’s husband has been quiet on social media. However, he broke his silence on Tuesday to share the photos with the FBI.
While Feldman’s post was direct and to the point, we was talking with former CIA officer Tracy Walder on Tuesday about what the images reveal about the crime.
“A couple of things that stand out to me (are) you don’t see a vehicle in the background,” Walder explained. “Whoever got here was dropped off, which would have been pinged, but either they were dropped out of the camera’s view, they walked, they biked, or whatever. I think that’s the first thing we’re seeing.”
Walder added, “I think the second thing that we’re seeing and what these videos are telling me is what I’ve been saying from the beginning. This was definitely targeted and definitely planned.”
Although Walder is not part of the investigation, they said we the images lead her to think that the alleged kidnapper “intended” before approaching the house “because in the backpack – I think – there were things to subdue or restrain her, one of the two”.
Walker thought, “It could be a lot of different things. It could be rope, ties, handcuffs, a blanket.”





