RHONJ producers are having a “difficult time” finding the right cast for season 15


The search for The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 15 cast is still a work in progress.

A source revealed exclusively to Us Weekly that a new third-party team has been brought in to handle casting, interviewing potential new women for the cast.

“Previous producers have had a hard time finding the right cast and fit,” the source explained we. “They didn’t like the newcomers that they were test shoot last year in August.”

The source stated that the producers are looking for diversity and people who live all over New Jersey.

Andy Cohen


Related: Andy Cohen Teases ‘RHONJ’ Season 15 After Teresa and Melissa Reunion

According to Andy Cohen, there is no rush to announce the return of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. While speaking with Us Weekly exclusively at BravoCon 2025 in Las Vegas on Friday, Nov. 14, Cohen, 57, hinted at the timeline for any update on when the fan-favorite franchise will be picked up for its 15th season. (…)

“They are going full speed ahead with casting for the next month and a half,” the insider shared. “The current cast could have answers if they return to the show in the next couple of months.”

The Real Housewives of New Jersey has been on hiatus since season 14 concluded in August 2024.

The cast ended the season more divided than ever, with Teresa Giudice, Jackie Goldschneider i Jennifer Aydin on the one hand and Margaret Josephs, Melissa Gorga, Daniel Cabral i Rachel Shit on the other (Dolores Catania i Jen Fessler they did their best to remain neutral.)

“None of the current cast members know yet if they’ll be back (for Season 15),” the source shared. “The producers could recast the whole show.”

Katie Ginella is leaving The Real Housewives of Orange County after 2 seasons


Related: Katie Ginella confirms exit from ‘RHOC’ after 2 seasons

Katie Ginella is saying goodbye to The Real Housewives of Orange County. “After two seasons as a cast member on RHOC, the network has decided to move forward with Season 20 without me,” Katie wrote via Instagram on Friday, January 9. “While it’s disappointing, it’s not entirely surprising after seeing how Season 19 played out.” The (…)

Previously, we reported that Margaret, Dolores, and Melissa auditioned some potential new cast members in August 2025. Audition filming is a common practice among reality shows before production officially begins.

At the time, a source explained, “They want to see how the new girls work in front of the camera with some of the veteran cast members of the show.”

Away from the cameras, several cast members have experienced some significant changes in their personal lives.

Before BravoCon in November 2025, Teresa was able to make peace with her brother, Joe Gorgaand his wife, Melissa. The family unit continued to celebrate Christmas together.

“I saw my husband’s relief, and for me, that’s the most important thing. It’s the brothers and the kids, and that drains,” Melissa. explained to we in November 2025. “To see the relief in Joe’s eyes and face, I said to myself, ‘I’m game.’ let’s go Let’s do this.”

As for Dolores, she is expected to appear The Real Housewives of Rhode Island as in friend of the cast.

“Rhode Island captured Dolores’ heart years ago, and she’s been wanting to come back ever since,” Bravo previously shared in a press release. “With her dear friend Liz McGraw living there, and a shared business venture on the horizon, a sun-filled, beach-filled summer is a natural fit for this Jersey girl.”

Teresa Giudice calls the break


Related: Teresa Says ‘RHONJ’ Break Is ‘Relaxing’ As Dolores Compares It To A ‘Breakup’

The Real Housewives of New Jersey stars Teresa Giudice and Dolores Catania are opening up about their different reactions to the show’s hiatus. When asked if it’s been “weird” taking a break from filming the hit Bravo reality show, Giudice, 52, exclusively told Us Weekly that it’s been “relaxing.” “Drama free. Drama free. Drama free”, (…)

Despite being loyal followers of The Real Housewives of New Jersey wait for official news from Bravo, Andy Cohen previously said the show has never been canceled.

Instead, he explained, a team is working behind the scenes to figure out the best way forward.

“It was really in deep hiatus, and we’re actively there writing and looking at the future of what it’s going to be,” Andy said. during a June 2025 episode of The View. “It’s a great franchise and we love it. I just have to reiterate.”



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *