Update – 6/03/25, 17:35 ET: A reward of $ 10 million is the offer by the United States State Department To obtain information that leads to arrest and/or condemnation of Ryan James WeddingAn old Olympic who is accused of operating a murderer cocaine ring.
The reward was offered on Thursday, March 6, the same day, the 43 -year -old wedding was added to the FBI’s most desired fugitive list.
“The wedding went from crushing on the slopes of the Olympic Games to distributing powder cocaine in the streets of the north -American cities and its native Canada,” he said Akil DavisThe Deputy Director of the Los Angeles field office of the FBI. “The alleged murders of their competitors make the wedding a very dangerous man, and his incorporation into the list of ten fugitives most desired, along with a great offer of the State Department reward, will make the public our partner so that we can put us daily before they jeopardize anyone.”

Original story:
An old Olympic snowboarder has been accused of operating a fatal cocaine company and is generally maintained.
Ryan James Wedding43, who competed in Canada at the 2002 Winter Olympic Games in Salt Lake City, were charged on Thursday, October 17, to run a criminal company, murder, conspire to distribute cocaine and other crimes, according to U.S. prosecutors.
The wedding, a Canadian citizen who lived in Mexico and is now considered fugitive, is accused of directing a drug trafficking ring that moved 60 tons of cocaine a year.
According to authorities, the wedding group used long -haul semi trucks to move Cocaine shipments from Colombia to Mexico and California to Canada and other locations in the United States.
The wedding is one of the 16 individuals loaded in relation to the operation, with four of them remaining. A dozen people were arrested in Florida, Michigan, Canada, Colombia and Mexico in relation to the case, according to the FBI special agent Krysti Hawkins.
The FBI has issued a $ 50,000 reward for information leading to the detention and extradition of the wedding.
Authorities say that the wedding group became mortal in 2023 when members of the crime ring killed two members of a family in Canada in retaliation for a stolen drug sending. Officials say the murders turned out to be a wrong identity case.
Andrew Clark, who was arrested on October 8 by the FBI, and it is said that the wedding has led the murders, according to a statement from the United States Department of Justice on Thursday.
The group is also charged with the murder of an individual in May 2024 by a drug debt.
“He chose to become a significant drug dealer and chose to become a murderer.” Martin Estrada He told journalists on Thursday.

Martin Estrada.
Patrick T. Fallon/AFP through Getty ImagesIn relation to his investigation, authorities took cocaine, weapons, ammunition, cash and more than $ 3 million in cryptocurrencies.
The wedding also faces drug trafficking positions in Canada dating to 2015.
“These charges are not very resolved,” he said Chris leatherSuperintendent in chief with Royal Canadian Mount Police.
According to federal records seen by SphThe wedding was previously convicted of the United States by conspiracy to distribute cocaine and was sentenced to four years in prison in 2010.
After his release, he said Estrada, it is believed that he had been protected by the Sinaloa cartel in Mexico as he resumed his drug trafficking.
The wedding finished the 24th place in the giant slalom parallel to the 2002 Winter Olympics.



