Ray J’s estranged wife alters protective order amid his health battle


Ray Jthe strange woman of Princess Lovehas modified her order of protection against him amid his ongoing health battle.

Page Six reported on Saturday, Jan. 31, that a judge agreed the day before to modify an order of protection that prevented Ray J, 45, from seeing the couple’s two children: Melody, 7, and Epik, 6. (Princess Love, 41, filed for divorce from Ray J for the fourth time in 2024.)

“The restraining order was modified to allow Ray J to have unlimited contact with his children and his wife,” Ray J’s attorney shared with the outlet.

The outlet reported that the mother of Princess Love and Ray J, Sonja Norwoodhe testified during the hearing. Princess Love explained that the children “miss their father”.

“The kids have been asking about him. They’re worried about his health issues,” she said. “I wish they would see their father. They wouldn’t be in any danger.”

After the court hearing in San Fernando, Los Angeles, Ray J was photographed with Princess Love. He wore a gray suit while she donned a beige trench coat.

Months before the hearing, Ray J was arrested in November 2025 for allegedly threatening Princess Love. TMZ reported that he said he had “the worst Thanksgiving in the fucking world” before allegedly pulling a gun on Princess Love in a live video.

He denied the allegation in December 2025, telling TMZ he would “never point a gun at anyone, including Princess Love.” Ray J was released on $50,000 bail and charged with six misdemeanors by the Los Angeles City Attorney, per Fox LA.

Princess Love announces divorce from Ray J for the fourth time


Related: Princess Love announces divorce from Ray J for the fourth time

Princess Love and Ray J have called it quits again. “Dear friends and family, it is with heavy hearts that we share the news of our decision to divorce,” Love, 39, shared via Instagram on Monday, February 26. “After much reflection, discussion and advice, we have come to the difficult realization that our paths have (…)

In January, Ray J was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia and heart pains. (The Mayo Clinic refers to pneumonia as an infection that can affect the lungs, often caused by a viral or bacterial infection.)

TMZ reported that he previously suffered from the disease in 2021 and “thought he might die.” Us Weekly Ray J’s reps were reached out for comment at the time.

Later that month, Ray J shared in a social media video that he he doesn’t have much life left. “2027 is definitely a wrap for me,” Ray J said on Tuesday, January 27th. “That’s what they say.”

In the background of the clip, a friend told Ray J not to “say that”, adding “F*** the doctor”. Ray J, however, doubled down on the sentiment.

“Shouldn’t have been so hard, bro,” said Ray J. “My baby mama gonna be straight, my kids gonna be straight. If they want to spend all the money, they can spend it. I did my part here. And damn, when it’s all done, burn me, don’t bury me.”

Ray J shared his gratitude for his parents and sister Brandy for helping him with doctor visits and medical bills “for the rest of the year.”

While Ray J didn’t offer any more information about his health, he did share in a separate video on social media on January 25 that he “almost died.”

“My heart is only beating, like 25 percent,” he said. “But as long as I stay focused and stay on the right path, everything will be fine, so thanks for all your prayers.”

In an interview with TMZ on Thursday, January 29, Ray J explained that his heart is only beating at 60 percent and “half of his the heart has turned black”, according to his doctors.

Ray J noted that he had been put on several cholesterol medications and some for people who are at “high risk” of heart failure.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *