King Charles III he was scared of his brother Andrew Mountbatten Windsorassociation with the deceased Jeffrey Epstein during a walk on Thursday, February 5.
Charles, 77, and his wife Queen Camilla visited the Essex village of Dedham on Thursday, where an unidentified man tried to get the king’s attention.
“Charles, Charles, have you pressured the police to start investigating Andrew?” cried the individual, for hi! magazine
Charles didn’t answer the man’s question or seem to hear the comment, and continued to make his way through the crowd of waiting royal guards.
Andrew, 65, voluntarily relinquished his royal titles in 2025 after making headlines for his past connection with Epstein, who killed himself in 2019 while in prison.
“In discussion with the King and my immediate and wider family, we have concluded the continued allegations about me distracting myself from the work of Her Majesty and the Royal Family,” Andrew said. he said Us Weekly in an October 2025 statement. “I have decided, as always, to put my duty to my family and my country first. I stand by my decision of five years ago to retire from public life.”
He continued: “With Her Majesty’s agreement, we believe that I must now go a step further. I will therefore no longer use my title or the honors that have been bestowed upon me. As I have previously stated, I strongly deny the allegations against me.”
In 2019, Andrew was accused of sexual assault by Virginia Giuffrewho died in 2025, after they were allegedly created by one of Epstein’s associates. The former Duke of York denied the allegations at the time before settling with Giuffre out of court for an undisclosed sum. The allegations later resurfaced in Giuffre’s posthumous memoirs published last year, before Charles took legal action to remove his brother’s titles.
“Prince Andrew will now be known as Andrew Mountbatten Windsor. His lease at Royal Lodge has, until now, provided him with legal protection to continue to reside,” in October 2025. Buckingham Palace statement to read “He has now been formally notified of the transfer of the lease and will be moving to alternative private accommodation. These censures are deemed necessary, despite the fact that he continues to deny the allegations against him.”
The statement continued: “Their Majesties wish to make clear that their thoughts and deepest sympathies have been, and will continue to be, with victims and survivors of any and all forms of abuse.”
Charles and Camilla, 78, have it did not address the scandal furtherwhich has continued to make waves this year after Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah FergusonEpstein’s respective correspondence with Epstein was published in a batch of documents from the Epstein Files.
Andrew is one of Charles’ brothers. The couple, along with Princess Anne i Prince Edwardthey are the children of the dead Queen Elizabeth II i Prince Philip. Edward, 61, recently addressed Andrew’s scandal earlier this month.
While attending the World Government Summit in Dubai in February, Edward was asked how he was “coping with the royal family”.
“Well, with the best will in the world, I’m not sure that’s the audience probably the least interested in it” Edward replied. “They all came here to hear the education, to solve the future, but no, I think it’s very important to always remember the victims, and who are the victims in all of this, many victims in all of this.”
If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, contact the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673). If you or someone you know is a victim of human trafficking, contact the Human Trafficking Hotline at 1-888-373-7888.


