Janice Dickinson shares photos of brutal on-set injuries amid lawsuit


Janice Dickinson gave a glimpse into her serious injuries after a serious fall while filming the UK reality show I’m a celebrity.

Us Weekly obtained photos of Dickinson, 70, showing injuries to her face, including her forehead, nose, lip and chin. According to the pictures, there is a combination of scratches and bruises. The photos also showed the wounds when they were open and after some scarring.

we can confirm that Dickinson has filed a personal injury claim against ITV Studios, the company that produces the reality show, in relation to her past injuries. She is represented by Taylor Hampton Solicitors, a UK-based firm that previously represented a number of celebrities including Hugh Grant, Elizabeth Hurley i Elton John. Dickinson is seeking more than $900,000 in damages.

Following her initial complaint in September 2025, Dickinson has now taken her case to the UK High Court.

Janice Dickenson shares photos of the brutal injury on set
Courtesy of Janice Dickenson

Dickinson allegedly got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom while filming I’m a celebrity all-star delivery in September 2022. This particular season was filmed in South Africa. Dickinson apparently tripped in the dark, causing her injuries. (Dickinson did it I’m a celebrity debuted in 2007, before returning years later.)

Dickinson previously described the incident as “the scariest night of my life,” during an interview with The Sun in September 2025.

“Those motherfuckers left me there bleeding in the dark for 10 minutes. The guy whose job it was to watch over us was negligent,” he alleged at the time. “ITV had a duty of care and they let me down.”

Controversies on the screen of


Related: The Biggest On-Screen ‘Survivor’ Controversies Over the Years

Since Survivor premiered in the US in May 2000, the reality competition has continued to be a huge success for CBS. However, there have been many controversies in the show along the way. The uproar started right from the start, when Richard Hatch walked around the camp completely naked for much of the first season, Survivor: (…)

Dickinson claimed he “walked three steps” before tripping over a bench and falling flat on his face.

As part of the filing, Dickinson received a report from a Los Angeles-based plastic surgeon that concluded that Dickinson “sustained permanent facial scarring, deformities and nerve damage.” Past injuries not only affected Dickinson’s appearance, but allegedly affected her facial movement and sensation, which cannot be surgically repaired.

“Janice Dickinson’s letter of complaint has been received and reviewed,” said a spokesman for ITV in the UK. The Independent in a statement published on Friday, January 16.I’m a celebrity operates a high level of security protocols and the health, safety and well-being of all our associates is our number one priority.”

Janice Dickenson shares photos of brutal injury 4 on set
Courtesy of Janice Dickenson

They continued: “We do not accept this version of events. However, we took care of Janice at the time, paid her medical bills, flew her home to LA and the I’m a celebrity The team was in regular contact with Janice and her representatives on an ongoing basis after she returned home to the US until the show aired seven months later.”

At the time, ITV addressed the incident, explaining that after Dickinson tripped, she was treated by an on-site medical team before being taken to hospital as a precaution. The producers asked Dickinson to leave the series to ensure recovery.

“I did my fair share of getting up, falling down. Getting my face in the dirt,” Dickinson said in an exit interview at the time. “I felt like they could have cleaned up my wounds and put me back on my way there. But production made the right decision in the end not to send me back.”



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *