
Ice Cube He made a surprise appearance on Australian television during the coverage of a dangerous cyclone that was expected to fall this week.
“I am clear,” the 55 -year -old rapper assured Australian hosts The project In a live interview on Wednesday, March 5.
According to Local reportsThe tropical cyclone Alfred is expected to fall as a category 2 storm between the late night of Thursday, March 6 and the first hours of Friday, March 7 in the capital of Queensland, Brisbane. Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese He has already ordered military support in high -risk areas and has published an evacuation directive in the Queensland suburbs, where the floods are common.
Ice Cube is staying in an Australian hotel on Australian beach ahead of concerts scheduled at the Sydney Theater ICC on Friday and Sidney Myer Music Bowl in Melbourne on Sunday, March 9. The projectIce Cube offered feedback on the storm that was furious outside the window.
“It’s very nice. I have never gone through a cyclone, so I can check this list of cubes, surely, “said the legend of hip-hop.

When asked if you would be willing to be The projectThe special correspondent for the first lines of the Australian extreme climate, Ice Cube said: “I am here on the beach. The beach seems to be here in the lobby in a minute, but I’ll go out there and be there. I only need cash.”
Since then, Ice Cube has shared messages through Instagram of fans who are planning to lead their Sydney concert on Friday in the midst of numerous flights in Australia.
News NBC Reports that storm warnings have been issued more than 300 kilometers from the Australian coast in Queensland and New South Wales, where it is expected that the winds will reach 96 mph. The Australian Meteorology Office has also warned that up to 31.5 inches of widespread floods and floods in some coastal regions can be expected.
In a Press conference Wednesday, Queensland Premier David CrisaFulli warned residents of their state to take into account evacuation orders before it was too late.

Ice cube.
Pictures of Santiago Felipe/Getty“We are now in the phase where they are more hours than days, but you still have time,” the 45 -year -old politician insisted. “You have time to plan an evacuation route if you are in one of these areas, you have time to clean your home and secure -you have the essentials. If you are not in these areas, it is really important that every Queenslander has its role. This is a very rare event for the south -East Queensland, I recognize it, but I ask the Queenslanders to take it seriously. And I want to take it. Seriously and we have all the faith that the Queenslanders will respond. “
Crispafulli spoke with Prime Minister Albanese, who assured the viewers that “all levels of governing (were) working together” to prepare for the tropical cyclone attack Alfred.
“In the worst part of Australia, we see the best of the Australian character. People help their neighbors, “he said.” I saw it first hand during the devastating floods that have occurred here in the south -East Queensland. We see it time after time. And I pay tribute to all those people who show their care for others at this difficult time. “”
Australian media has documented shortages of food and sandbags in Queensland ahead of Alfred Making Landfall later this week. Local governments have announced school closures through the region, as well as public transport stops on Thursday.



