General Hospital’s Johnny Wactor’s mom accesses his iPhone (excl.)


A judge has allowed late General Hospital star Johnny Walkermother to access her laptop and iPhone, almost two years after her murder, Us Weekly can report exclusively.

During a January 21 hearing held in Los Angeles Superior Court, Scarlett WalkerThe petition was granted after the court asked Apple to provide Scarlett with Johnny’s login information for his devices. Apple was also ordered to help Scarlett obtain Johnny’s personal data.

How we was first reported, Scarlett had been fighting to get a judge to sign off on the application for several months.

In June 2025, Scarlett filed court documents seeking help to access Johnny’s desktop, laptop and iPhone. She claimed that the devices were locked and that she needed to see the content as the administrator of the late actor’s estate.

Promotion Lance Wactor and Scarlett Wactor Johnny Wactor family honored at film premiere 1 year after his death


Related: Johnny Wactor’s family honored at film premiere 1 year after his death

The family of late General Hospital star Johnny Wactor attended the premiere of his latest film, Ciao, Mama, one year after his death. The film premiered on Tuesday, June 24 at the Dances with Films festival in Los Angeles at the TCL Chinese Theater in Hollywood. Wactor’s mother Scarlett and brother Lance were on hand to watch his last performance (…)

The filing stated that Scarlett needed to “determine whether her deceased child’s computer and phone contain financial information or financial assets” to be included in her final distribution report.

In the petition, Scarlett explained that she spoke to Apple about her difficulties, but that the company told her that she needed a court order to gain access to Johnny’s phone and computers.

“I need to get in there,” Scarlett said we at that time. “I need access to (them).

GettyImages-1433275415 Johnny Wactor's mother gets access to iPhone

Johnny Wactor and Adriana Bernardo Jesse Grant/Getty Images for Curious Potato

Scarlett said we that trying to deal with Apple had been a “frustrating” situation. He said the devices had “photos and videos” that he also wanted to review.

“I don’t want to erase them,” Scarlett said.

How we As previously reported, Johnny was killed on May 25, 2024 at the age of 37.

General Hospital student Johnny Wactor's cause of death revealed after fatal shooting at age 37


Related: The cause of death of General Hospital student Johnny Wactor has been confirmed

The cause of death of General Hospital student Johnny Wactor has been revealed. Wactor died of homicide at age 37, according to a coroner’s report seen by Us Weekly. Wactor’s manner of death was confirmed as a gunshot wound to the chest. Johnny’s mother, Scarlett Wactor, confirmed on Sunday, May 26 that the actor had (…)

Johnny was leaving his second job at a restaurant in downtown Los Angeles. The actor and a co-worker were walking to their car when they discovered thieves trying to steal the vehicle’s catalytic converter.

TMZ reported that a security guard tried to save Johnny by performing CPR. The actor was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital.

Scarlett filed court papers to take over her late son’s estate in June 2024. Johnny had no children and the beneficiaries of his estate were his brothers, Lance and Grant.

Johnny Wactor was protecting a co-worker when he was fatally shot


Related: Johnny Wactor was protecting a co-worker when he was fatally shot

General Hospital star Johnny Wactor was protecting a co-worker from armed carjackers when he was fatally shot, according to his brother. The actor, best known for playing Brando Corbin on the ABC soap opera, died Saturday, May 25, following an alleged carjacking in downtown Los Angeles. He was 37 years old. TMZ was the (…)

In August 2024, three members of the Florencia 13 gang were arrested for their alleged roles in Johnny’s murder. A fourth person was arrested on accessory charges.

Robert Barceleau i Sergio Estrada they were accused of murder. Leonel Gutierrez was charged with attempted burglary and grand larceny while in possession of a firearm. the fourth man, Frank Olanohe was charged with accessory after the fact on charges of receiving stolen property and being in possession of a firearm while a felon.

Gutierrez pleaded guilty and was sentenced to four years in state prison, according to reports.

Olano pleaded no contest and his charges were dropped. He was sentenced to five years and eight months.

The rest of the suspects pleaded not guilty and their cases are pending.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *