Christian Woodthe ex Yasmine Lopez he told police his house was burglarized while he was out of town, weeks before the first one Los Angeles Lakers was facing a break-in attempt, Us Weekly can report exclusively. Wood adamantly denied having any role in the incident. Lopez’s claims came days after Wood accused him of having a potential role in an attempt on his life.
The social media influencer said so we that his home in Los Angeles was burglarized on August 5, 2025, while he was traveling.
she said we“I had left the house earlier that day, and while I was in the air, my house was coming in. Christian was fully aware that I would be traveling and knew I wouldn’t be home at the time.” Lopez claimed Wood, 30, texted her “about ten minutes after the robbery happened, asking if she wanted my purses back.” (Wood and Lopez began dating in August 2022 and split in December 2022. They share a son named Kobe Sean Wood.)
“At the time, I hadn’t told him that my house had been broken into, and there was no reason for him to know that anything had happened.” Lopez alleged. “This was deeply disturbing and gave me serious concerns.”
Lopez said we“During the burglary, the only items taken were handbags and a watch that Christian had bought for me. I have a substantial collection of designer handbags, jewelry and other valuables in my home worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, but none of these items were stolen from me.”
She said: “The fact that only Christian-related items were taken doesn’t look like a random burglary and it raised more questions for me.”
The influencer said the incident left her “extremely shaken and scared” for her and her children.
(Wood’s legal representative says we Regarding Lopez’s claims, “Ms. Lopez’s claims are based on speculation and personal assumptions rather than any factual evidence. Mr. Wood urges her to work through the proper channels, including law enforcement, to ensure that any claims of attempted theft are properly addressed. Any suggestion of her involvement is categorically denied, and she will take all appropriate steps to protect her reputation.”
“Knowing that someone broke into my house while I was away, at a time when Christian knew my whereabouts, made me completely question my safety,” Lopez said. “It caused constant anxiety and fear, and for a long time afterwards, I didn’t feel safe in my own home.”
“As a result, I took extra security measures to protect myself and my children,” she said we.

Lopez also flatly denied Woods’ claims that she had anything to do with the Nov. 5 break-in.
“To now see a narrative suggesting that I had anything to do with a burglary at Christian’s home is completely false, hurtful and vindictive,” he said. “I had absolutely no involvement in this incident. This allegation is false and has caused great emotional distress, compromised my sense of safety, and affected my life and my children in ways that are difficult to put into words.”
How we first reported, Wood obtained a temporary restraining order against Lopez on Nov. 20 after he told the court he believed Lopez may have played a role in an attempt on his life.
He said three men showed up at his home and tried to break in. Wood he claimed they left when he pulled out his gun and threw the firearm to the ground. Wood claimed Lopez had been acting strangely to see her son that week and posted a strange message on social media an hour before the shooting.
In response, Lopez obtained his own temporary restraining order the former Laker on December 13. She accused Wood of kicking and slapping her from behind, as well as calling her a “bitch” in front of her son, during a custody exchange because he was upset that she had a new boyfriend.
In her petition, Lopez also claimed that Wood got physical with her during an incident on May 8, 2024.
“He grabbed my left leg. This action caused me to be extremely afraid that I would fall and hurt myself and Kobe,” she alleged. “He (Wood) then physically grabbed me and pushed me into the guest bedroom. He immediately stood by the door and stopped me from leaving by grabbing the handle.”
Lopez alleged that Wood threatened that if she left with Kobe, he would “kill me and never see the boy again.”
Additionally, Lopez detailed an alleged incident on Valentine’s Day 2024 where the former NBA star spat on her and choked her. She said the assault happened in Utah after he called her a “trap dog.”
“His hands were so tight around my neck that I really thought he was going to kill me,” Lopez said. “Shortly after that, he stopped and got out of bed.”
Lopez sought a restraining order against Wood and sole legal and physical custody of her son. The court granted him a restraining order.
She referred to the raid on her home, writing: “Police later found Christian in possession of an illegal phantom weapon. Prior to this incident, I was not aware that he possessed or had access to any unregistered firearms.”
She claimed she had been concerned about people passing by Woods’ home. “He often had visitors late at night, and there were rumors and signs that there were firearms in the house,” he wrote. “As a mother, I was deeply alarmed by these circumstances. I never blocked Christian’s access to our son, but I acted cautiously for Kobe’s safety.”
“The truth is, I had no knowledge of what happened at Christian’s house that night. I didn’t communicate with anyone involved,” he said. “I have never encouraged, instructed or supported anyone seeking to harm (Wood). I do not know the men he referred to. I had absolutely no involvement in the incident.”




