Bitcoin Account Activity Detected Related to Nancy Guthrie Ransom: Reports


Activity was detected on a bitcoin account mentioned in ransom notes allegedly connected to disappearance of Nancy Guthriemultiple point of sale report.

TMZ and the local news channel in Tucson, Arizona KGUN 9both received ransom notes after Nancy’s disappearance on February 1st, reported that they had detected activity on the account on Tuesday, February 10th.

KGUN said the activity was under $300, while TMZ founder Harvey Levin he told CNN Erin Burnett in an interview on Tuesday that the activity was money coming into the account.

Us Weekly The Pima County Sheriff’s Department and the FBI have been contacted for comment.

Savannah Guthrie shares another emotional video hours before mom Nancy's rescue deadline


Related: Savannah Guthrie shares new statement about mom Nancy ahead of rescue deadline

Savannah Guthrie has shared a new video statement calling for the safe return of missing mother Nancy Guthrie less than four hours before the rescue deadline. “I just wanted to come and share some thoughts as we enter another week of this nightmare,” Savannah, 54, said in a video shared via Instagram on Monday (…)

Nancy, 84, the mother of today show cohost Savannah Guthrieshe was reported missing from her home outside of Tucson on February 1st. She was last seen on January 31. Local police and the FBI are investigating her disappearance as a kidnapping.

TMZ and local Tucson media outlets KGUN 9 and KOLD reported last week that they had received unverified ransom notes related to Nancy’s disappearance. KGUN 9 reported that the would-be kidnappers demanded $6 million for Nancy’s return.

On Thursday, February 5, the The FBI confirmed two redemption deadlines mentioned in the alleged notes, the first of which was at 5:00 p.m. local time on Thursday and the second set for Monday, February 9, also at 5:00 p.m.

As of Monday, FBI officials told NBC News they were “not aware of any ongoing communication between the Guthrie family and the alleged kidnappers, nor have we identified any suspects or persons of interest in this case at this time.”

TMZ founder shares chilling line from Nancy Guthrie's alleged ransom note


Related: TMZ founder shares chilling line from Nancy Guthrie’s alleged ransom note

TMZ founder Harvey Levin shared a line from an alleged ransom note in connection with the disappearance of Savannah Guthrie’s mother, Nancy Guthrie. “I’m going to read you one line from the bailout note that we received,” Levin, 75, said in an interview Monday, Feb. 9, with CNN’s Erin Burnett after a second bailout deadline had passed. “They (…)

today show star Savannah, 54, and her siblings, annie i Cameron Guthriesaid in a Saturday, February 7, a video shared through Instagram that they were willing to pay a ransom. The video was shared after KOLD reported receiving a second ransom message.

“We got your message and we understand,” Savannah said in the video. “We are asking you now to give us back our mother so we can celebrate with her. Only then will we have peace. This is very valuable to us and we will pay for it.”

Levin, 75, has shared details about the first ransom note, received by TMZ, during several CNN appearances. Erin Burnett in front program

“I’m going to read you one line from the bailout note we received,” Levin shared Monday, after the second bailout deadline had passed. “They’re saying, ‘It’s in everyone’s best interest that this be completed as soon as possible.’

In a Friday, Feb. 6, interview with Burnett, Levin said he was describing the note received by TMZ Nancy as “Okay, but scared” and said he was “aware of the letter and the demands” it contained.

“It looked like someone meant business. When you read it, it’s very detailed,” he said.

On Tuesday, FBI Director Kash Patel released the first photos and surveillance images of a potential suspect in Nancy’s disappearance. The footage was taken from a Nest doorbell camera outside Nancy’s home in the early hours of February 1. They show a figure dressed in a ski mask who appears to be manipulating the camera. The person appeared to have a gun holstered in his waistband.

“New images in search of Nancy Guthrie,” said Patel. “Over the past eight days, the FBI and the Pima County Sheriff’s Department have been working closely with our private sector partners to continue to recover any images or video footage from Nancy Guthrie’s home that may have been lost, damaged or inaccessible due to various factors, including the removal of recording devices. The video was recovered from residual data located on back-end systems.”

Nancy Guthrie Suspect Nest Camera FBI 2
F.B.I

“Working with our partners, as of this morning, law enforcement has uncovered this new previously inaccessible footage showing an armed individual who appears to have tampered with the camera at Nancy Guthrie’s front door on the morning of her disappearance,” he wrote. “Anyone with information, please contact 1-800-CALL-FBI or visit http://tips.fbi.gov.”

Also Tuesday, the Pima County Sheriff’s Department arrested and then released a person interested in the case. The man, who was later identified only as Carlos in press interviews, he denied any involvement in the disappearance.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *