Guy Fieri announces new Food Network show after hair transformation


New look, new show!

Guy Fieri is set to host a new show on the Food Network following its dramatic transformation.

The Food Network announced Thursday, Jan. 29, that Fieri, 58, will be the frontman Flavortown Food Fight, for people The new cycle of the food competition will premiere on Wednesday, March 4.

“Long mentioned but never seen before, the legendary and delicious Flavortown will be the setting for this multi-round culinary competition,” the press release reads.

Giada De Laurentiis Leaves Food Network After 21 Years, Signs Global Deal With Amazon Studios


Related: Giada De Laurentiis Leaves Food Network After 21 Years: What Happens?

His final Food Network arc. Giada De Laurentiis has joined Amazon Studios after more than 20 years as a Food Network personality. The 52-year-old Giada at Home host celebrated her new gig via Instagram on Thursday, February 9, after her latest career move made headlines. “Great week! So excited for what’s to come! (…)

The competition will see chefs go head-to-head in three rounds, testing their culinary skills in culinary challenges inspired by Fieri’s ‘Flavortown’.

“For the first time in television history, we’re opening the doors to Flavortown and inviting some of America’s most talented chefs to showcase their skills at an endless list of unknown restaurants you’ll only find here,” Fieri said in a statement. people. “We’ve been building this universe for years, and I’m excited to invite everyone in!”

Fieri is no stranger to television and counting Money, Drive-ins and Divas among one of his most famous shows. The term “Flavortown” it comes from this show.

The celebrity chef has been involved with the Food Network since 2006, winning the second season of The Next Food Network Star and release The boy’s big bite in the same year.

Guy Fieri debuts an unrecognizable new look on his 58th birthday
Courtesy of Guy Fieri/Instagram

Fieri is also known for shows like now Guy’s Grocery Games, Ace of Cakes, Rachael vs Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off i Tournament of Champions.

The announcement of Fieri’s new show comes next the chef debuted a spectacular “new look” for his birthday via Instagram earlier this month.

In a post shared via Instagram on January 22, Fieri looked very different with a shaved goatee. She also ditched her famous spiky blonde hair for a sleek brunette look and sported a blue gingham button-up, brown belt and khakis instead of her signature casual look.

“Hi! After so many years of celebrating my birthday as Guy, I thought I’d celebrate it this year as JustaGuy. Happy birthday to me!” he said in a video of himself blowing out birthday candles. In the caption, Fieri added: “New year. New boy. New look.”

He spoke to Fieri people on Jan. 26 about her dramatic new look, which she explained was for an upcoming Super Bowl commercial.

“If you’re going to be big, you’re going to be big,” he told the network.

The chef revealed that even those closest to him didn’t recognize him at first while he was looking cool.

Fieri said, “I sent the picture to my mom and she said, ‘Who is that?’ She said, “It really does look a lot like you, but I know it’s not you.” I said: ‘Mom, this is me'”.

He added that even his wife, Lori Fieri, he was amazed by the transformation.

“She would look at me and say, ‘Oh, it’s you.’ I didn’t even know it was you,” she shared.

The commercial featuring Fieri will air during the Super Bowl on February 8.

“If there’s not about 10 seconds where people are like, ‘Is that really him?’ then I will be one hundred percent wrong. But I won’t be,” Fieri said. “Get ready for the Super Bowl commercial. You’re not ready.”



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *