The Real Housewives of Atlanta alum Kandi Burruss cried her estranged husband, Todd Tuckerfor allegedly not seeing his children much since his divorce, Us Weekly can report exclusively.
On Thursday, Jan. 8, Burruss, 49, filed court documents demanding a hearing to determine parenting time and child support as part of her divorce from Tucker, 52.
Burruss filed for divorce on November 21, 2025. The exes have two children: Ace, born in 2016, and Blaze, born in 2019.
Burruss said the children have “significant monthly expenses” that include a babysitter, tuition, extracurricular activities, birthday parties, medical bills, travel and daily necessities. Burruss accused Tucker of failing to contribute to the maintenance and support of the children’s needs, leaving it to her alone.
She claimed that Tucker has not supported the children, but has traveled out of the country on several occasions to go on vacation.
Burruss said Tucker is a self-employed person who can provide support for the children. He said he does not pay the mortgage or expenses on his marital home.
In his filing, Burruss said, “Tucker does not engage in meaningful parenting time with the minor children despite the facade of his two- to three-minute social media videos chronicling his ‘Daddy Daycare’ on his social media platforms.”

Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker
Paras Griffin/Getty ImagesBurruss claimed Tucker intentionally interfered with his custody time. His lawyer noted: “Specifically, during the last Christmas holidays(Tucker) sought to prohibit the children from traveling to New York to visit (Burruss) even though she had previously incurred travel costs for the children and provided (Tucker) with meaningful notice of her intent to exercise parenting time during the children’s designated vacations.
Burruss asked the court to set a custody schedule. When reached for comment on Burrus’ motion, Tucker’s attorney, Randall Kesslerhe said we“Rather than comment to the press, we leave these matters to the court and what is in our properly filed documents.”
A couple of days earlier, on January 5, Tucker wrestled Burruss request for confidentiality order. He claimed that he had discussed the divorce “with several media outlets”. Tucker said he was the one who had refrained from talking about the breakup.
“(Burruss) has engaged in a public press tour, including statements directly and through his agents to various media outlets, and has continued to publicize the existence and substance of this litigation on social media and in the press,” Tucker’s motion said. “Having voluntarily placed the proceeding in the public domain, (Burruss) cannot now credibly claim that sealing the case is necessary to protect the integrity of the proceeding or the best interests of the minor children.”
Tucker’s attorney added, “Rather, the relief sought appears to be aimed at selectively restricting public access to control the narrative of a dispute that (Burruss) herself has decided to make public.”
A judge has yet to rule on the requests.
How we was first reported, Burruss filed for divorce on Nov. 21 and initially asked for joint custody, but later changed her request to primary custody after Tucker. she asked for sole custody in her answering filing.
Tucker filed court papers on Nov. 26 asking for primary custody of the two children. His attorney noted, “(Tucker) wishes to make clear that he recognizes (Burruss) as a loving and capable father and sincerely hopes that the prior and continued discussions between the parties will result in a full resolution of all matters,” Tucker’s attorney noted in court documents.
Her filing claimed the children were in her care due to Burruss’ work obligations, which she said would “continue to require her to be away from the children for at least the next few months.”
How we first reported, Tucker also objected to enforcement of the prenuptial agreement, claiming his attorney was not present. Burruss scoffed at the claims, noting that he signed the deal on camera for his Bravo special at his wedding.




